PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
1. All plans come in PDF format. Many computers/devices already have an app for PDF files. If yours doesn't, several free versions are available. I recommend Adobe Reader.
2. Because of piracy issues, we do not offer Sketchup ofrG-Code (CNC) versions of our plans.
3. After you complete your purchase, a download link will be sent to the email address on your Paypal account. If you don't get that email, make sure you are looking in the right email account, and check your junk mail folder before contacting us.
4. Some have had difficulty downloading PDF files using an iPad. If this is the case, download them to your desktop computer and then transfer them to your iPad or tablet if you wish.
5. ALWAYS check the additions/corrections page before beginning any project.
Are you having trouble scrolling down this page? Try adjusting your browser's "zoom" ratio smaller: Hold the CTRL key and rotate your mouse wheel toward you. When you see the little scroll bar pop up on the right of the screen, problem solved. (This is a bug in the Google Chrome browser. Please contact us if the problem persists.)
Blue Collar Woodworking, Stumpy Nubs, Stumpy Nubs Woodworking Journal and Mustache Mike are all trademarks of
Midwestern Trading Company, Michigan, USA - Copyright 2011-2018 MWTco